PreSafeStain 6X DNA Loading Dye
The AccuRuler Plus Prestained Protein Ladder contains 12 prestained proteins, covering a wide range of molecular weights from 10 to 245kDa. It is designed for monitoring protein separated during polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, verification of Western transfer efficiency on membranes and for sizing of proteins. The ladder is supplied in protein gel loading buffer and is ready-to-use. No need to heat, dilute, or add reducing agent before loading.
• Sharp and stable
• 2 reference bands - red at ~75kDa and green at ~25kDa
• Ready to use - no need to boil
• Broad range
• For each application use 3 to 5µl, depending on the size of the wells, for clear visualization during electrophoresis
• Monitoring protein migration during polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis
• Monitoring protein transfer onto membranes during Western blotting
• Sizing of proteins on polyacrylamide gels and Western blots
Usage: For each application, 3 - 5µl is needed, depending on the size of the wells.
Storage: Store at -20°C.
Contents: 0.1~0.4 mg/ml of each protein in 20 mM Trisphosphate (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 2% SDS, 1 mM reducing reagent, 3.6 M Urea, and stabilizer.
Quality Control: Tested in polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and Western Blotting.
|2 x 250ul||
|Catalog #||Name||Size||Unit Price||Qty|
|G1003||BCA Low Protein Assay Kit||1 kit||$135.00|
|WM1000||Western Protein Marker||250ul||$165.00|
|G02103||AccuRuler Broad Prestained Protein Ladder||2 x 250ul||$135.00|
|G01||Accu Prestained Protein Ladder I||2x250µl||$79.00 $99.00|
|G02||Accu Prestained Protein Ladder II||2 x 250ul||$79.00 $99.00|